Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Rookie
Message 1 of 3 (474 Views)

FDR-AX100 Nightshot and PlayMemories Mobile app

[ Edited ]

Hi,

Does anyone know how to activate the Nightshot mode when we use the PlayMemories Mobile app for remote recording?

While this remote app is good help in color recording, it is annoying when I tried to activate the Nightshot mode as:

1. The PlayMemories Mobile app does not provide this function to be activated from smartphone.

2. Once connected to PlayMemories Mobile app, the Nightshot mode button (and other control buttons on the camcorder) is Disabled by default.

3. If I activate the Nightshot mode and connect to the PlayMemories Mobile app afterwards, the Nightshot mode switch back to normal mode immediately.

Any hints?

Expert
Message 2 of 3 (431 Views)

Re: FDR-AX100 Nightshot and PlayMemories Mobile app

Hi Chin, 

Welcome and thank you for considering SONY Community!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Sony takes into consideration all feedback to improve the performance and quality of our products and services. We're always looking to make Sony better. 

We'll definitely forward this concern to the proper department.

For further assistance, please contact the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region at http://www.sony-asia.com/locale-selector?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

Regards,

-Anthony

Rookie
Message 3 of 3 (429 Views)

Re: FDR-AX100 Nightshot and PlayMemories Mobile app

Its funny when I visited the URL you provided and submit the support form, it shown as below while in fact I arrived to the support form via the below mentioned "Sony support homepage" link. (???)

Regards.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking for something at Sony?

The page that you are looking for is unavailable. You may have used an outdated or invalid link or may have typed the address (URL) incorrectly. You might find what you are looking for in one of these areas:

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook