Skip to the end of navigation

Welcome to the Community!

Internet TV

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 1 of 19 (70,672 Views)

error 2200 while Refreshing Internet Content after successful Internet connection through Wi-Fi router

I am using Sony Brivia KDL-46W950A, after successful internet connection, When I am browing any website through browser, it is working fine but when I am trying to refersh internet content, getting error 2200.  What this error 2200 means? 

Expert
Message 2 of 19 (70,646 Views)

Re: error 2200 while Refreshing Internet Content after successful Internet connection through Wi-...

Hi aniljadav,

We are sorry that you are getting this error 2200. This error code message appears if the Internet signal is lost. Follow this link to resolve this issue. https://us.en.kb.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/33542/c/65,66/kw/error%202200

For further assistance regarding your concern, please contact the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

-Jed

Rookie
Message 3 of 19 (70,632 Views)

Re: error 2200 while Refreshing Internet Content after successful Internet connection through Wi-...

Thanks for giving details regarding error 2200,

But I would like to tell you that I am finding internet access Smiley SurprisedK, as well as when I am opening browser, I am able to open any website  even i am able to your facebook application also,

It seems there is some other problem, which is preventing update of internet content,

It is going up to authenticating step, and after that it i giving this error, if internet connection is lost, it should not go up to this step,

Expert
Message 4 of 19 (70,606 Views)

Hi aniljdav,

We understand that you were able to access the applications and browser, but for you to fix to error it to follow the step.

-Jed

Rookie
Message 5 of 19 (66,136 Views)

Re: error 2200 while Refreshing Internet Content after successful Internet connection through Wi-Fi router

I am experincing the same issue with Sony Model Number KDL-46NX800.

I tried changing the DNS as advised, and it id n't help.

Your help woul dbe appreciated!

Message 6 of 19 (65,833 Views)

Re: error 2200 while Refreshing Internet Content after successful Internet connection through Wi-Fi router

Hi Peppy

Welcome to the Sony Community! 

Thanks for your post. We're sorry to hear about this problem that you're having with. Please perform the steps below: 

1. Turn off the TV.
  2. Unplug the TV power cord from the electrical outlet.
  3. Let the television remain without power for 60 seconds.
  4. Plug the power cord back into the electrical outlet.

NOTE: If the TV is plugged into a power strip or surge protector, remove it from the power strip or surge protector and plug it directly into the wall outlet. If the issue is resolved, the problem is with the power strip or surge protector and not the TV.

5. Turn on the TV.

In addition, please reset your router as well. If the problem goes unresolved, use wired connection and check if the problem persists. 

If my post answers your question, please don't forget to click the button below "Accept as Solution". Again, thank you!

Rookie
Message 7 of 19 (65,765 Views)

Hi Dave,

I tried everything above:

- The TV is plugged directly to the power outlet.

- I wired it directly to the router

It showes that the internet connection is OK, but when I try to refresh Internet Content, I still get error 2200. In addition, I tried upgrade the firmware using a USB stick, and the TV keeps saying that it can't read this USD stick.

To make the matter worse, I am trying to update the firmware, as I recently started to get half screen white, and half black. When I turn on/off the tv few times, it goes away.... Is it time for a new TV?!! or there is still hope!

Thanks for trying to help.

Message 8 of 19 (65,218 Views)

Hi Peppy

We're sorry to hear that issue. Before thinking of a new TV, we can still reset your TV to its factory settings. All software issue should be resolved. Kindly follow the steps here: https://ca.en.kb.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/42994/c/65,66/p/61659,62766,63073/

I hope this helps. 

Regards,

Vincent 

Rookie
Message 9 of 19 (61,330 Views)

This option is not working, It says ok to all internet connection with checked, but  giving 2200 error when re-fresing of access internet search etc.

I am using 2MBPS speed wired connection, is there any minimum speed requrement for sony tv, this is Ex series model.

Rookie
Message 10 of 19 (61,327 Views)

Is there anyway that we can download the latest update and do the update via a usb ofline... maybe this will fix all issues!

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook