Product Registration - General

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 3 (512 Views)

A Newer Sony Product That Rips CD's and Downloads The Info Automatcally

Hi this is my first post. forgive my grammer. I had a suggestion to SONY today and called the PlayStation network about this new Idea for SONY. Since the PS3 is no longer allowing you to automatcally download the information on various ripped CD's anymore. I had thought of a solution for SONY to make another product that also allows it to be hooked up to a sterio and television, and also have online streaming capibility. Being cost effective,

and puts a moveing photo on the television screen that not only tells you what CD artist and album you are currently listening to. but also shuffles your entire CD or ripped CD collection just like the PlayStation 3 let you do. I am a PS3 master and I can tell you that PS3s can already do the following but the support and money for SONY selling the PS3 is no longer avaible.

And since the PlayStation 4 cannot do this I am dissapointed.

This product again I'm suggestion should at least

1:hook up to a television

2: Record Music CD's or Download It

3: hook up to a sterio

4: allow people to stream or use possible a radio station with it

5: contain various screens on the televison while playing the music

7: Shuffle and hear your colletion and have the ability to create a playlist all in one 

8: Cost Effective

These things are all what the PlayStation 3 let you do. but the PlayStation 3 is old and the PlayStation 4 cannot do any of the follwing listed

Message 2 of 3 (392 Views)

Re: A Newer Sony Product That Rips CD's and Downloads The Info Automatcally

Hi GA1_7Am-2,

Welcome to Sony Community!

The PlayStation team would also love to hear your suggestions. Please post here: http://us.playstation.com/community/. 

Regards,

Jen

Answered your question? Glad I could help! Please Click the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 3 (386 Views)

Re: A Newer Sony Product That Rips CD's and Downloads The Info Automatcally

Hi there I was a little confused before posting on here. do you want me to copy and paste this first post onto the new forum section or no. I really don't much to say other then what is already written and I don't want to write 2 of the same post because that would be spamming. I will do anything you ask but not sure if 2 of the same post would make sence,

I know it is probally too much ask for to move the topic but I like to know what you think for me to do, thanks

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook