Welcome to the Community!

Product Registration - General

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 4 (616 Views)

Cannot un-register a product by clicking on 'x' icon

I duplicated my registration of my a6300 camera, and cannot 'un-register' either of the entries. 

I get a confirmation message when I try to remove the product, and respond in the affirmative. When I revisit the page both cameras are still there. Deleting both or deleting one doesn't seem to matter, both come back. I've tried deleting one, and then both, in latest versions of Chrome, MS Edge and Firefox, and they still keep coming back.

Another problem is the registration itself. I registered the cameras by using my email as the username since that was what was required. However, that username didn't allow access to this 'community' for support - I had to create a different username and password combination. Now I have two Sony accounts. It doesn't make much sense. 

Enthusiast
Message 2 of 4 (490 Views)

Re: Cannot un-register a product by clicking on 'x' icon

I have the same problem with deleting previous products that I no longer own.

Message 3 of 4 (375 Views)

Hi Dabrown4,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Send us a private message with the email address associated with your account. Kindly, include the second account that you just created.

Thank you,

Jen

Answered your question? Glad I could help! Please Click the "Accept as Solution" button below.
Message 4 of 4 (361 Views)

Hi BillRankin,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please send us a private message with the model number of the Sony product/s that you want to delete and the email address assiociated with your account.

Regards,

Jen

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook