Skip to the end of navigation

Welcome to the Community!

Product Registration - General

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 101 of 110 (1,028 Views)

Re: Did our Frequently Asked Questions assist you in registering your product?

NO. I am trying to register my new NW-A35 Sony Walkman. I live in USA. The warranty paper in the box directs me to www.sony.ca/register. On neither the USA or Canada site is my model number recognized in the model number entry field.

Which web site should I use to register, and why won't it accept my model number?

Rookie
Message 102 of 110 (1,001 Views)

No nothing was pertinent to my problem

I am in Canada, trying to register my new MP3 player with Model # NW-E395 and it is telling this site is for Canadian registration only and I cannot register.   I don't understand what I have to do now.  I have followed link to countries etc and again it goes back to same site and I cannot register.

Enthusiast
Message 103 of 110 (832 Views)

NO!

I am trying to simply register a newly purchased PS4. Online registeration will not take model number CUH-2115B or any variant such as CUH2115B or cuh2115b etc.  Others here appear to report the same issue. Interestingly, there is no means to CALL Sony or mail a card to Sony to register the purchase. Ultimately I am going to give up. I dont want to not register the system. What should I do? 

Rookie
Message 104 of 110 (812 Views)

No. My sound bar model number is not accepted.

Message 105 of 110 (609 Views)

Hi Munozali,

Welcome to Sony Community!

May we know what is the model number of the sound bar that you were trying to register? 

Regards,
Jen

Answered your question? Glad I could help! Please Click the "Accept as Solution" button below.
Message 106 of 110 (607 Views)

Hi Eieio,

For PlayStation product registration, you can reach them at https://support.us.playstation.com. I hope this helps! 

Regards,
Jen
Message 107 of 110 (600 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi Suenkh

We're sorry to hear that the Frequently Asked Questions didn't answer your questions. May we know what seems to be the issue? 

You may also contact the Sony offices/Sony representative offices nearest to your place of residence in Asia Pacific region http://www.sony-asia.com/countryselector.html?hpid=countryselector:AsiaPacific. Due to proximity, they are in a better position to respond to your questions or concerns.

Regards,

Jen

Answered your question? Glad I could help! Please Click the "Accept as Solution" button below.
Message 108 of 110 (588 Views)

Hi Hrohn38 and Amyjessup,

Sorry for the delayed response. I have forwarded your concern to the proper department to investigate the cause of the issue. We will notify you via private message for any updates.

Thank you for your patience. 

Regards,

Jen

Rookie
Message 109 of 110 (553 Views)

To answer your question... No. It was totally useless. Using computerized responces instead of people who know the systems is a waste of time.

Highlighted
Message 110 of 110 (414 Views)

Hi PaulD1952,

How may we help you? You may post here or send us a private message with a brief description of the issue that you have so we can see how we can be of assistance. 

Regards,

Jen

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook