Welcome to the Community!

Product Registration - General

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 1 of 5 (696 Views)

PRODUCT REGISTRATION

Every time I try to register my new product I fill in the information of the first page, click submit, fill out the second page, click submit and get the error message "product can't be blank".

When I go back to the first page, the model # is blank.  When I fill that in and go to the second page, it's blank.  The same process just keeps repeating itself.

Rookie
Message 2 of 5 (688 Views)

Re: PRODUCT REGISTRATION

I can't even get that far! I can't get past the first page as it keeps saying model number required--it disappears when I hit submit. It won't accept the model number at all! Then you can't get hold of anyone at Sony to get help . I will never buy another Sony product as their 'customer service' is basically the customer doing everything for them. 

Rookie
Message 3 of 5 (684 Views)

This website really ******! I can't get signed in as it won't accept my user name OR my email address. It still won't keep the model number in the form to submit it. No wonder their stuff breaks shortly after purchase! 

Message 4 of 5 (485 Views)

Hi Gaily43,

Welcome to Sony Community!

We apologize for the inconvenience. What is the model number of the Sony device that you're trying to register? Should you wish to try to register your item again, please refer to this link for further assistance; http://community.sony.com/t5/Product-Registration-General/How-do-I-register-my-Sony-product/m-p/2918....

Keep us updated. 

Regards,

Jen

Answered your question? Glad I could help! Please Click the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Message 5 of 5 (475 Views)

Hi TRWOOD5115,

We regret to hear that you're having difficulty in registering your Sony product. May we know what is the model name of the Sony Device that you're trying to register? 

Regards,

Jen

Answered your question? Glad I could help! Please Click the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook