Welcome to the Community!

Product Registration - General

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 4 (855 Views)

Product Registration

How do you register a Sony product on line? I previously have purchased Sony products so my email is associated with my account. I purchased a Sony TV on 1/13/18..I am trying to register this TV on line. Every time I go thru the process of registering the TV and logging into my account,,,it tells me that my "my user name is invalid"...I am not entering my user name during this process...I do know my user name and passwork.Completely frustrated...Can Sony please correct this problem.....

Message 2 of 4 (804 Views)

Re: Product Registration

Hi Tbmike1,

Welcome to Sony Community!

We apologize for the inconvenience. Kindly refer to the link below and verify if this is how you registered your Sony TV.

http://community.sony.com/t5/Product-Registration-General/How-do-I-register-my-Sony-product/m-p/2918...

If it's the same but the issue still persist, please provide us the model number of your Sony TV.

Regards,

Jen

Answered your question? Glad I could help! Please Click the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Enthusiast
Message 3 of 4 (759 Views)

I again attempted to register my TV and the same "user name is invalid " came up..Purchaed TV on 1/13/18 at Best Buy.

.Model XBR49X800E...Serial No. 4064380...Thank You.

Highlighted
Message 4 of 4 (365 Views)

Hi Tbmike1,

Let me send you a private message.

Regards,

Jen

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook