Skip to the end of navigation

Welcome to the Community!

Professional Products - General

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Rookie
Message 1 of 2 (1,277 Views)

Until Sony repairs my effects unit as promised then reneged on I won't ever buy another sony product

Sony manufactured a guitar effects unit. My studio bought two at NAMM as professional recording engineers. Right out of the gate, they went bad. Sony promised to repair them and they did. The problem was not resolved. The reason is it was defectively designed with a memory battery soldered in instead of with a replaceable battery receptacle. I sent it back AGAIN and they promised to repair it. Well the big Sony mother ship sent it back said sorry out of warranty, unless you PAY the price essentially of a new unit since it was discontinued you are out of luck!! They just sent it back and it never worked. Essentially it was a defective design with Sonys poor attempt to get into commercial recording. It was a good unit when it worked! Until Sony repairs the unit, I will never buy any Sony product again nor have I, nor will anyone in our circle studio etc. nothing no computers nothing nor have we. It's their loss! We have one old computer left that is sony and after that dues we will have purged everything sony. Again their loss because we had an entire office full of song equipment, headsets, computers, recording gear, all purged!! You don't stand by your products, we won't invest in them!
Highlighted
Rookie
Message 2 of 2 (652 Views)

Re: Until Sony repairs my effects unit as promised then reneged on I won't ever buy another sony product

Sony guitars are the best Electric guitar.If ou want to know more brands of acoustic guitars visit this site.

http://buyacousticguitaronline.com/

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook