Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Rookie
Message 1 of 5 (4,391 Views)
Accepted Solution

Finding battery replacements

I have a VPCF1390X laptop that works fine.

The battery has died.

I ordered a replacement from Amazon, but it didn't work.

Does anyone know where to find a battery that will work?

Message 2 of 5 (4,344 Views)

Re: Finding battery replacements

Hi londoj01,

Welcome to Sony Community!

We recommend that you visit the Encompass website, they are the authorized supply chain manager for original parts and accessories for Sony products.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Jen

If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"

Rookie
Message 3 of 5 (4,333 Views)

Found it!!

Thanks Smiley Happy

$249.00.  Nearly as much as a new computer. Ridiculous. Time for a new laptop (NOT Sony).

Rookie
Message 4 of 5 (2,124 Views)

Hi guys, I'm reaaaaally late to the party, I have a 5  year old Sony VAIO Z series, I think the model begins with SVZ1311, now, I contacted my local Sony service center and at first they told me they could get a generic battery pack for my laptop, but then days later they told me that when they tried to request the spare part the system displayed "end of service".

Now, I've been trying to search online, (I'll be traveling to Canada next month and perhaps I could get better luck there, than in my country).

Any of you guys know if any site delivers COMPATIBLE AND OF GOOD QUALITY battery packs for VAIO computers as old as mine?

I'm really worried since, I'm certainly not ready to part ways with my laptop and I'd like to get another battery since it just started warning me that I should change the battery pack.

P.S. I bought my VAIO in september 2012.

Message 5 of 5 (2,051 Views)

Hi Memoalive,

Welcome to Sony Community!

The model SVZ1311 is not recognized by the system. The replacement parts of the VAIO laptop can be purchased from the country of origin. We suggest that you verify the correct/complete model number of the unit to easily find the replacement battery. 

We highly recommend visiting our Sony Global Web site for information on contacting the Sony Support Center in your region at http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/Support/ to assist you with this issue. 

Regards,
Jen

Answered your question? Glad I could help! Please Click the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook