Welcome to the Community!

VAIO - Accessories

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apprentice
Message 1 of 3 (2,502 Views)

Sony VAIO E Series VPCEB46FG - replace battery with a new one - Australia

I am receiving the message for my Sony VAIO E Series VPCEB46FG - Black in Western Australia, Australia.

I am finding it hard to find a replacement battery and the support section can not assist me.

I also wish to know step by step as I am only a beginner on computers on how you can test the Battery on VAIO Care.

Rookie
Message 2 of 3 (620 Views)

Re: Sony VAIO E Series VPCEB46FG - replace battery with a new one - Australia

Am also facing the same issue, trying for battery replacement for nearly 2 years even sony retailers are alos not aware of where to buy it and customer support couldnt assist me, will i be able to buy it online  from sony site? any help here will be highly appreciated.

Highlighted
Message 3 of 3 (580 Views)

Re: Sony VAIO E Series VPCEB46FG - replace battery with a new one - Australia

Hi lokeshth,

Welcome to Sony Community!

What is the model number of your Sony VAIO laptop? Please refer to this link to check the availability of the replacement battery for your laptop, https://esupport.sony.com/US/p/model-accessories.pl. Make sure that you have the correct model number to get the correct battery.

Regards,

Jen

Answered your question? Glad I could help! Please Click the "Accept as Solution" button below.

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook