Skip to the end of navigation

Welcome to the Community!

VAIO - Windows 10

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Enthusiast
Message 1 of 1 (414 Views)

WiFi de baja intensidad Sony VAIO SVF14211CLB / Low intensity WiFi Sony VAIO SVF14211CLB

[ Edited ]

Buenas, hace unos días mi laptop comenzó a tener problemas con el WiFi, lo que pasa es que siempre está con baja intensidad, incluso al lado del router, también decir que cuando conecto la laptop a WiFi, el ordenador de escritorio y otros dispositivos móviles se les va la intensidad de internet también, he intentado de todo, no consigo repararla, actualicé los drivers y tampoco funciona, ¿alguna ayuda?, ¿qué puedo hacer para arreglar el problema?

De antemano, gracias.

Hi, a few days ago my laptop started to have problems with WiFi, what happens is that it is always with low intensity, even next to the router, also say that I connect the laptop to WiFi, the desktop computer and other mobile devices the intensity of the internet is gone too, I've tried everything, I can't fix it, I updated the drivers and it does not work either, any help? What can I do to fix the problem?

First for all, thanks.

(Translated with G T)

Get Social

Share your ideas Watch YouTube Support Videos follow us on Twitter Visit us on Facebook